Pagani Zonda Roadster
The new Zonda Roadster has been designed around truly innovative technology ideas with special care to given to safety.
- the new carbon fiber central chassis structure features high structural rigidity level: 18.000 Nm/degree in torsional rigidity, 9.000 N/mm in flexional rigidity, for a dry weight of 1280 Kg;
- the roll bar, elliptical in section, is built out of carbon and chrome-molybdene alloy
and is linked to the rear section of the chassis through a finely handworked Ergal
- the full-carbon body shows a new engine hood configuration, and a new front hood design where two NACA air vents work as air extractors;
- the 7.3 Mercedes Benz AMG engine transmits its 555HP/750Nm power and it is controlled by the Traction Control and ABS safety systems already used in the Zonda S;
- the wheels, adding to the car’s unique styling and technology, are a Fomb- APP creation, one piece forged in aluminum. The tires 255/35/19 and 345/35/19 have been specially developed for the Zonda by Michelin.